This is the latest version of lectures programme.
- Electronic properties of graphene.
- Mechanical properties and continuum models of graphene mechanics.
- Structural and electronic properties of graphene-organic hybrids: Modeling insights.
- Solution processing of graphene and Raman spectroscopy.
- Measurements of transient photocurrents: a tool to characterize charge carrier transport in graphene-based thin-film structures.
- THz to deep ultraviolet spectroscopic ellipsometry and Optical Hall effect: novel approaches to study electronic properties of epitaxial graphene
- Electronic structure of graphene on metals and silicon carbide investigated by photoemission.
- Adsorbates on graphene.
- Confinement of charge by pseudomagnetic fields in graphene.
- Graphene growth and device integration
- Graphene for future consumer electronics
- Touching graphene: structural and electrical characterization of monoatomic materials by scanning probe microscopy
- Vincenzo Palermo (CNR, Bologna – Italy)
- Jose Gonzalez Carmona (ICMM-CSIC, Madrid – Spain)
- Gvido Bratina (University of Nova Gorica – Slovenia)
- Victor Gueskine (Université de Mons-Hainaut – Belgium)
- Francesco Bonaccorso (University of Cambridge – UK)
- Andreas Isacsson (Chalmers University of Technology – Sweden)
- Karsten Horn (Max Planck Institut, Berlin – Germany)
- Jose Angel Martin-Gago (ICM Madrid, CSIC – Spain)
- Luigi Colombo (Texas Instruments Incorporated)
- Vanya Darakchieva (Linköping University – Sweden)
- Maurizio Prato (Carbon Nanotechnology Group – Italy)