Graphene School timetable is available here.
Live broadcast of Graphene School will be through this link.. No pasword is required, just enter as a Guest. The lectures will start on Monday 8th April 2013 at 9:00am (CET).
You can test broadcasting system on your computer here.
Records of the Lectures
- J. Gonzalez: Electronic properties of Graphene (discussion)
- A. Isacsson: Mechanical properties and continuum models of graphene mechanics
- V. Gueskine: Structural and electronic properties of graphene-organic hybrids: Modeling insights
- J. A. Martin – Gago: Adsorbates on Graphene
- J. Gonzalez: Confinement of charge by pseudomagnetic fields
- K. Horn: Electronic structure of graphene – a photoemission view
- G. Bratina: Measurements of transient photocurrents: a tool to characterize charge carrier transport in graphene-based thin-film structures
- V. Darkchieva: THz to deep-UV spectroscopic ellipsometry and Optical Hall effect on epitaxial graphene
- V. Palermo: Touching graphene – structural and electrical characterization of monoatomic materials by scanning probe microscopy
- G. Bratina: Initial stages of growth of pentacene on graphene – (substitutional lecture)
- L. Colombo: Graphene Growth and Integration in Nanoelectronic Devices (voice only)
- F. Bonaccorso: Solution processing of graphene and Raman Spectroscopy (part 1, part 2)